Monument record MDR8862 - Milepost, Bakewell Road, Taddington
Type and Period (1)
- MILEPOST (Georgian to Victorian - 1800 AD to 1900 AD)
- <1> SDR19109 Bibliographic reference: Hill, R (PPJPB). 1985. Peak Park Treasures. Davies, Fifield, PW and Davies, JE; 1983; D34.
- <2> SDR18789 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1882. OS County Series, 1st edition, scale 1:2500 (c. 25" to one mile).
- <3> SDR18790 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1896-1900. OS County Series, 2nd edition (1st revision), scale 1:2500 (c. 25" to one mile).
- <4> SDR20367 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1912-1921. OS County Series, 3rd edition (Second Revision), scale 1:2500 (25" to one mile).
- <5> SDR19551 Listed Building File: Historic England. 2011. The National Heritage List for England.
- <6> SDR18970 Photograph: Peak District National Park Authority (PDNPA). Black and white photograph collection. 3.34.
- <7> SDR19355 Index: Higgins, J (The Milestone Society). County Milestone Survey. DY/TAD/01.
|Grid reference||SK 1693 7068 (point) (Approximate)|
|Civil Parish||TADDINGTON, DERBYSHIRE DALES, DERBYSHIRE|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Jul 18 2011 11:56AM