Building record MDR8882 - Dutch barn, The Old Needle Factory, Castleton
Type and Period (1)
- HAY BARN (Victorian to Early 20th Century - 1880 AD to 1912 AD)
- None recorded
- <1> SDR19109 Bibliographic reference: Hill, R (PPJPB). 1985. Peak Park Treasures. E94.
- <2> SDR20422 Unpublished document: Ullathorne, A (PDNPA). 2002. Beanhill Farm, Castleton, Derbyshire, archaeological survey, 2002. No. 10, pp 4-5.
- <3> SDR18790 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1896-1900. OS County Series, 2nd edition (1st revision), scale 1:2500 (c. 25" to one mile).
- <4> SDR18970 Photograph: Peak District National Park Authority (PDNPA). Black and white photograph collection.
|Grid reference||Centred SK 1533 8285 (11m by 10m) (Approximate)|
|Civil Parish||CASTLETON, HIGH PEAK, DERBYSHIRE|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (1)
Please contact the HER for details.
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Jan 11 2016 3:58PM