Monument record MDR8905 - Stone troughs / well, 14m south-west of Knob Hall, Parwich
Type and Period (3)
- None recorded
- <1> SDR18789 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1882. OS County Series, 1st edition, scale 1:2500 (c. 25" to one mile).
- <2> SDR18790 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1896-1900. OS County Series, 2nd edition (1st revision), scale 1:2500 (c. 25" to one mile).
- <3> SDR18867 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1937-38. OS County Series, Third Revision, scale 1:2500 (c. 25" to one mile).
- <4> SDR19109 Bibliographic reference: Hill, R (PPJPB). 1985. Peak Park Treasures. E92; Landon, P; 1977.
- <5> SDR18970 Photograph: Peak District National Park Authority (PDNPA). Black and white photograph collection. 31.30-32.
|Grid reference||Centred SK 1889 5458 (4m by 4m) (Approximate)|
|Civil Parish||PARWICH, DERBYSHIRE DALES, DERBYSHIRE|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Feb 26 2008 10:58AM