Landscape record MDR9080 - Ridge and Furrow, Willington Quarry, Egginton
Type and Period (1)
- RIDGE AND FURROW (Medieval - 1066 AD to 1539 AD)
- None recorded
- <1> SDR19334 Personal Observation: Foster, G & Ellis, G. 2003. Field observation during site visit.
- <2> SDR19075 Aerial Photograph: UK Perspectives. 1999-2002. Aerial photographic coverage of Derbyshire.
- <3> SDR20041 Unpublished document: University of Leicester Archaeological Services (ULAS). 2007. A LIDAR Data Study of an Extension to Willington Quarry, Derbyshire.
- <4> SDR21002 Digital data: Archaeological Research Services (ARS) Ltd. 2009/2010. Aerial Photographic Mapping Survey carried out as part of an Aggregates Resource Project.
- <5> SDR24477 Unpublished document: Parker, R and E Taylor (Trent and Peak Archaeology). 2015. Archaeological Trial Trench Evaluation at Willington Quarry (Proposed Trent Extension), Derbyshire (Proposed Trent Extension),.
|Grid reference||Centred SK 2742 2710 (1576m by 1102m)|
|Civil Parish||EGGINTON, SOUTH DERBYSHIRE, DERBYSHIRE|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (4)
Please contact the HER for details.
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Mar 4 2020 12:06PM