Loscoe Row was a terrace of fourteen mill houses built to house workers at the adjacent flax mill. The houses were demolished in the 1960s. (1)
Named as Losker Row on the 1898 OS map. (2)
Bibliographic reference: Jackson, L. 2002. Darleys in the Dale: Echoes from the Valley. p 63.
Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1896-1900. OS County Series, 2nd edition (1st revision), scale 1:2500 (c. 25" to one mile). Sheet XXIX.10, 1898.
Find a placename, postcode or grid reference
The map is limited to 3000 records per layer so not all records are being displayed for this area. Zoom in to see more.
SK 28750 62945 (point) (Approximate)
DARLEY DALE, DERBYSHIRE DALES, DERBYSHIRE
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Apr 9 2015 10:55AM
Comments and Feedback
Do you have any more information about this record? Please feel free to comment with information and photographs, or ask any questions, using the "Disqus" tool below. Comments are moderated, and we aim to respond/publish as soon as possible.