Monument record MDR9147 - Cutting between Green Lane & Parsley Hay: Cromford & High Peak Railway
Type and Period (2)
- RAILWAY CUTTING (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
- RAILWAY SIDING (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
- None recorded
Long, low cutting located between SK 15583 62310 and SK 14821 63153. The cutting is approximately five metres wide and five to seven metres at its highest point. A siding is within the cutting. The cutting continues either side of a bridge and tunnel. (1-5).
- <1> SDR19352 Archive: Jessop, O. 2003. Cromford & High Peak Railway and Peak Forest Tramway Survey. ARCUS 738b. Feature number: 234.
- <2> SDR19353 Photograph: ARCUS. 2003. Cromford & High Peak Railway and Peak Forest Tramway Survey, Project 738b. Digital photograph. 315.
- <3> SDR19350 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 2003. OS Landline (2003) from EDINA Digimap. 1:2000.
- <4> SDR18789 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1882. OS County Series, 1st edition, scale 1:2500 (c. 25" to one mile). Derbyshire XXVIII.9; XXVII.12.
- <5> SDR19351 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 2002. OS Explorer 0L24 (2002).
|Grid reference||SK 15385 62706 (point) (Surveyed)|
|Civil Parish||HARTINGTON MIDDLE QUARTER, DERBYSHIRE DALES, DERBYSHIRE|
|Civil Parish||HARTINGTON TOWN QUARTER, DERBYSHIRE DALES, DERBYSHIRE|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (1)
Please contact the HER for details.
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Nov 1 2007 3:12PM