Monument record MDR9205 - Reservoir, Hurdlow Grange, (original trackbed): Cromford & High Peak Railway
Type and Period (1)
- RESERVOIR (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
- None recorded
Reservoir. The embankment is approximately 3-4m high, with a low drystone retaining wall, approximately 1m high. The interior of the reservoir is grassed over and measures approximately 150m x 50m. (1-5).
- <1> SDR19352 Archive: Jessop, O. 2003. Cromford & High Peak Railway and Peak Forest Tramway Survey. ARCUS 738b. Feature number: 284.
- <2> SDR19353 Photograph: ARCUS. 2003. Cromford & High Peak Railway and Peak Forest Tramway Survey, Project 738b. Digital photograph. 370.
- <3> SDR19350 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 2003. OS Landline (2003) from EDINA Digimap. 1:2000.
- <4> SDR18789 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1882. OS County Series, 1st edition, scale 1:2500 (c. 25" to one mile). Derbyshire XXVII.3.
- <5> SDR19351 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 2002. OS Explorer 0L24 (2002).
|Grid reference||SK 12070 66295 (point) (Approximate)|
|Civil Parish||HARTINGTON MIDDLE QUARTER, DERBYSHIRE DALES, DERBYSHIRE|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (1)
Please contact the HER for details.
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Oct 31 2007 3:19PM