Monument record MDR9212 - Accommodation bridge, near Hurdlow Grange: Cromford & High Peak Railway, Hartington Middle Quarter
Type and Period (1)
- ACCOMMODATION BRIDGE (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
- None recorded
Brick accommodation bridge, mainly of blue brick. The arch is also constructed from blue brick. The bridge is surrounded on either side by an embankment. The top of the bridge has a gritstone lintel. (1-5).
- <1> SDR19352 Archive: Jessop, O. 2003. Cromford & High Peak Railway and Peak Forest Tramway Survey. ARCUS 738b. Feature number: 289.
- <2> SDR19353 Photograph: ARCUS. 2003. Cromford & High Peak Railway and Peak Forest Tramway Survey, Project 738b. Digital photograph. 381.
- <3> SDR19350 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 2003. OS Landline (2003) from EDINA Digimap. 1:2000.
- <4> SDR18789 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1882. OS County Series, 1st edition, scale 1:2500 (c. 25" to one mile). Derbyshire XXII.15.
- <5> SDR19351 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 2002. OS Explorer 0L24 (2002).
|Grid reference||SK 12269 66699 (point)|
|Civil Parish||HARTINGTON MIDDLE QUARTER, DERBYSHIRE DALES, DERBYSHIRE|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (1)
Please contact the HER for details.
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Oct 31 2007 3:07PM