Monument record MDR9213 - Accommodation bridge, near Hurdlow Grange: Cromford & High Peak Railway, Hartington Middle Quarter
Type and Period (1)
- ACCOMMODATION BRIDGE (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
- None recorded
Brick accommodation bridge, constructed mainly from blue brick. The arch is also of blue brick and the top has a gritstone lintel. The bridge is surrounded on either side by an embankment. (1-4)
- <1> SDR19352 Archive: Jessop, O. 2003. Cromford & High Peak Railway and Peak Forest Tramway Survey. ARCUS 738b. Feature number: 291.
- <2> SDR19353 Photograph: ARCUS. 2003. Cromford & High Peak Railway and Peak Forest Tramway Survey, Project 738b. Digital photograph. 380.
- <3> SDR19350 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 2003. OS Landline (2003) from EDINA Digimap. 1:2000.
- <4> SDR18789 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1882. OS County Series, 1st edition, scale 1:2500 (c. 25" to one mile). Derbyshire XXII.15.
|Grid reference||SK 12165 66834 (point)|
|Civil Parish||HARTINGTON MIDDLE QUARTER, DERBYSHIRE DALES, DERBYSHIRE|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (1)
Please contact the HER for details.
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Oct 31 2007 3:07PM