Monument record MDR9416 - Cutting, Black Rocks, Cromford & High Peak Railway
Type and Period (1)
- RAILWAY CUTTING (Hanoverian to Victorian - 1831 AD to 1900 AD)
- World Heritage Site Buffer Zone
- <1> SDR19352 Archive: Jessop, O. 2003. Cromford & High Peak Railway and Peak Forest Tramway Survey. ARCUS 738b. Feature number: 74.
- <2> SDR19353 Photograph: ARCUS. 2003. Cromford & High Peak Railway and Peak Forest Tramway Survey, Project 738b. Digital photograph. 111-112.
- <3> SDR18789 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1882. OS County Series, 1st edition, scale 1:2500 (c. 25" to one mile). XXXIV. 10.
- <4> SDR18890 Bibliographic reference: Marshall, J. 1996. The Cromford & High Peak Railway. p. 78.
|Grid reference||Centred SK 2921 5580 (55m by 43m) (Approximate)|
|Civil Parish||CROMFORD, DERBYSHIRE DALES, DERBYSHIRE|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (1)
Please contact the HER for details.
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Dec 21 2018 9:27AM