Monument record MDR9641 - Saw Mills (site of), Stuart Street, Derby
Type and Period (1)
- SAW MILL (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
- World Heritage Site Buffer Zone
- <1> SDR18790 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1896-1900. OS County Series, 2nd edition (1st revision), scale 1:2500 (c. 25" to one mile). Sheet L.9, 1898.
- <2> SDR20816 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). Current Mastermap and 1:10000 series.
- <3> SDR20894 *Internet Web Site: Google Maps. http://maps.google.com/. Website viewed 13/10/2015.
|Grid reference||Centred SK 35413 36547 (41m by 40m)|
|Civil Parish||DERBY, DERBY, DERBYSHIRE|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Nov 16 2017 10:28AM