Monument record MDR9645 - Phoenix Iron Foundry (site of), Stuart Road, Derby
Type and Period (1)
- IRON FOUNDRY (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
- World Heritage Site Buffer Zone
- <1> SDR20012 Map: Board of Ordnance. 1852. Map of the Borough of Derby … Surveyed … for the local Board of Health A.D.1852.
- <2> SDR18789 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1882. OS County Series, 1st edition, scale 1:2500 (c. 25" to one mile). Sheet L.9.
- <3> SDR18790 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1896-1900. OS County Series, 2nd edition (1st revision), scale 1:2500 (c. 25" to one mile). Sheet L.9, 1898.
- <4> SDR22739 Bibliographic reference: The Institution of Mechanical Engineers. 1898. Notice of Works, Open to the Visit of the Members.
|Grid reference||Centred SK 35435 36625 (102m by 128m)|
|Civil Parish||DERBY, DERBY, DERBYSHIRE|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Nov 16 2017 10:28AM