Building record MDR9718 - Former United Methodist Chapel, Chapel Street, Duffield
Type and Period (4)
- Listed Building (II) 78842: OLD CHAPEL, GATE PIERS AND RAILINGS, 32, CHAPEL STREET
- World Heritage Site Buffer Zone
- <1> SDR18789 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1882. OS County Series, 1st edition, scale 1:2500 (c. 25" to one mile). XLIV-12.
- <2> SDR18790 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1896-1900. OS County Series, 2nd edition (1st revision), scale 1:2500 (c. 25" to one mile). XLIV-12, 1898.
- <3> SDR20367 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1912-1921. OS County Series, 3rd edition (Second Revision), scale 1:2500 (25" to one mile). XLIV-12.
- <4> SDR18867 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1937-38. OS County Series, Third Revision, scale 1:2500 (c. 25" to one mile). XLIV-12.
- <5> SDR348 Bibliographic reference: Bulmer, T. 1895. History, Topography & Directory of Derby. p. 653.
- <6> SDR19551 Listed Building File: Historic England. 2011. The National Heritage List for England. List entry number 1109110.
- <7> SDR13425 Bibliographic reference: RCHME (Royal Commission on the Historic Monuments of England). 1986. An Inventory of Nonconformist Chapels and Meeting-houses in Central England - Derbyshire extract. p. 48.
|Grid reference||Centred SK 3455 4351 (19m by 16m) (Approximate)|
|Civil Parish||DUFFIELD, AMBER VALLEY, DERBYSHIRE|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Dec 21 2018 9:27AM