Building record MDR9720 - Former Wesleyan Methodist Chapel, North Parade, Matlock Bath
Type and Period (1)
- WESLEYAN METHODIST CHAPEL (Victorian - 1860 AD to 1900 AD)
- Listed Building (II) 1248012: METHODIST CHURCH
- World Heritage Site Buffer Zone
- <1> SDR13425 Bibliographic reference: RCHME (Royal Commission on the Historic Monuments of England). 1986. An Inventory of Nonconformist Chapels and Meeting-houses in Central England - Derbyshire extract. p. 51.
- <2> SDR19551 Listed Building File: Historic England. 2011. The National Heritage List for England. 3/2958/120.
|Grid reference||Centred SK 2951 5838 (15m by 25m)|
|Civil Parish||MATLOCK BATH, DERBYSHIRE DALES, DERBYSHIRE|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Dec 21 2018 9:27AM