Building record MDR9741 - Former Timber Yard, City Rd, Derby
Type and Period (4)
- Area of Archaeological Interest: Little Chester, Derby Area of Archaeological Interest
- World Heritage Site
- World Heritage Site Buffer Zone
- <1> SDR18789 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1882. OS County Series, 1st edition, scale 1:2500 (c. 25" to one mile). Sheet L.9.
- <2> SDR19527 Bibliographic reference: Fowkes, D (ed.). 2003. Derbyshire Industrial Archaeology. A Gazetteer of Sites. Part VII. City of Derby.. p 6.
- <3> SDR20752 Unpublished document: Brown, J and Elliot, L (TPA). 2009. Proposed development on land off City Road, Derby, Derbyshire. An archaeological desk-based assessment for Prime Construction Services Ltd.
|Grid reference||Centred SK 35361 36988 (79m by 84m) Approximate|
|Civil Parish||DERBY, DERBY, DERBYSHIRE|
|World Heritage Site||Derwent Valley Mills|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (1)
Please contact the HER for details.
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Aug 23 2022 6:03PM