Monument record MDR9742 - Sun Iron Foundry (site of), City Rd, Derby
Type and Period (1)
- IRON FOUNDRY (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
- World Heritage Site
- World Heritage Site Buffer Zone
- <1> SDR18789 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1882. OS County Series, 1st edition, scale 1:2500 (c. 25" to one mile). Sheet L.9.
- <2> SDR18790 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1896-1900. OS County Series, 2nd edition (1st revision), scale 1:2500 (c. 25" to one mile). Sheet L.9, 1901.
- <3> SDR20367 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1912-1921. OS County Series, 3rd edition (Second Revision), scale 1:2500 (25" to one mile). Sheet L.9, 1914.
- <4> SDR348 Bibliographic reference: Bulmer, T. 1895. History, Topography & Directory of Derby. Derby.
|Grid reference||Centred SK 35343 37048 (80m by 45m) (Approximate)|
|Civil Parish||DERBY, DERBY, DERBYSHIRE|
|World Heritage Site||Derwent Valley Mills|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Oct 9 2017 12:02PM