Monument record MDR9771 - Bullestree Mine, Lea Road, Cromford
Type and Period (1)
- LEAD MINE (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
- World Heritage Site Buffer Zone
Site is shown as 'New Bolustree Mine (Lead) on a late 19th century OS map, and as 'Bullestree Mine (Lead)' on OS maps from the end of the 19th and early 20th century. (1, 2, 3)
- <1> SDR18789 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1882. OS County Series, 1st edition, scale 1:2500 (c. 25" to one mile). XXXIV-7.
- <2> SDR18790 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1896-1900. OS County Series, 2nd edition (1st revision), scale 1:2500 (c. 25" to one mile). XXXIV-7, 1898.
- <3> SDR20367 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1912-1921. OS County Series, 3rd edition (Second Revision), scale 1:2500 (25" to one mile). XXXIV-7.
|Grid reference||SK 3041 5743 (point)|
|Civil Parish||CROMFORD, DERBYSHIRE DALES, DERBYSHIRE|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Dec 21 2018 9:27AM