Monument record MDR9776 - Wesleyan Methodist Chapel (site of), Church Street, Lea
Type and Period (1)
- WESLEYAN METHODIST CHAPEL (Victorian - 1839 AD to 1839 AD)
- World Heritage Site Buffer Zone
- <1> SDR18789 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1882. OS County Series, 1st edition, scale 1:2500 (c. 25" to one mile).
- <2> SDR3507 Bibliographic reference: Bulmer, T and Co.. 1895. History, Topography and Directory of Derbyshire. p 358.
- <3> SDR18918 Unpublished document: County Treasure Recording Form. 10(b).5, with photo.
- <4> SDR20816 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). Current Mastermap and 1:10000 series.
|Grid reference||Centred SK 3222 5718 (15m by 13m)|
|Civil Parish||DETHICK, AMBER VALLEY, DERBYSHIRE|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Oct 14 2015 11:34AM