Building record MDR9797 - Former Primitive Methodist Chapel, Top Lane, Crich Carr, Crich
Type and Period (1)
- PRIMITIVE METHODIST CHAPEL (Victorian - 1877 AD to 1877 AD)
- World Heritage Site Buffer Zone
- <1> SDR18789 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1882. OS County Series, 1st edition, scale 1:2500 (c. 25" to one mile).
- <2> SDR18790 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1896-1900. OS County Series, 2nd edition (1st revision), scale 1:2500 (c. 25" to one mile).
- <3> SDR348 Bibliographic reference: Bulmer, T. 1895. History, Topography & Directory of Derby. p 646.
- <4> SDR20816 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). Current Mastermap and 1:10000 series.
- <5> SDR20894 *Internet Web Site: Google Maps. http://maps.google.com/. Website viewed 21/04/2011.
|Grid reference||Centred SK 3382 5442 (16m by 19m) (Approximate)|
|Civil Parish||CRICH, AMBER VALLEY, DERBYSHIRE|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Dec 21 2018 9:27AM