Building record MDR9801 - Fomer Wesleyan Methodist Chapel, Newbridge Road, Ambergate
Type and Period (1)
- WESLEYAN METHODIST CHAPEL (Victorian - 1837 AD to 1900 AD)
- World Heritage Site Buffer Zone
- <1> SDR18789 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1882. OS County Series, 1st edition, scale 1:2500 (c. 25" to one mile). XL-5.
- <2> SDR18790 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1896-1900. OS County Series, 2nd edition (1st revision), scale 1:2500 (c. 25" to one mile). XL-5, 1898.
- <3> SDR20367 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1912-1921. OS County Series, 3rd edition (Second Revision), scale 1:2500 (25" to one mile). XL-5.
- <4> SDR348 Bibliographic reference: Bulmer, T. 1895. History, Topography & Directory of Derby. p. 663.
- <5> SDR20056 Unpublished document: Morris, M (Mel Morris Conservation). 2004. Study to Identify Candidate Buildings for Grant Assistance and a Review of Conservation Area Boundaries, Derwent Valley Mills World Heritage Site.
|Grid reference||Centred SK 3484 5141 (11m by 11m)|
|Civil Parish||RIPLEY, AMBER VALLEY, DERBYSHIRE|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (1)
Please contact the HER for details.
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Dec 21 2018 9:27AM