Building record MDR9813 - St Faith's Church, Dalley Lane, Belper Lane End
Type and Period (1)
- CHAPEL OF EASE (Victorian - 1890 AD to 1900 AD)
- World Heritage Site Buffer Zone
- <1> SDR18790 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1896-1900. OS County Series, 2nd edition (1st revision), scale 1:2500 (c. 25" to one mile). XXXIX-12, 1898.
- <2> SDR348 Bibliographic reference: Bulmer, T. 1895. History, Topography & Directory of Derby. p. 629.
- <3> SDR20367 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1912-1921. OS County Series, 3rd edition (Second Revision), scale 1:2500 (25" to one mile). XXXIX-12.
|Grid reference||Centred SK 3336 4931 (14m by 9m) (Approximate)|
|Civil Parish||BELPER, AMBER VALLEY, DERBYSHIRE|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Dec 21 2018 9:27AM