Building record MDR9844 - Former Ebenezer Methodist Church, Derby Road, Milford, Belper
Type and Period (4)
- Listed Building (II) 78487: MILFORD EBENEZER METHODIST CHURCH, DERBY ROAD
- World Heritage Site
- <1> SDR348 Bibliographic reference: Bulmer, T. 1895. History, Topography & Directory of Derby. p. 671.
- <2> SDR18789 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1882. OS County Series, 1st edition, scale 1:2500 (c. 25" to one mile). XLV-5.
- <3> SDR18790 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1896-1900. OS County Series, 2nd edition (1st revision), scale 1:2500 (c. 25" to one mile). XLV-5, 1898.
- <4> SDR20367 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1912-1921. OS County Series, 3rd edition (Second Revision), scale 1:2500 (25" to one mile). XLV-5.
- <5> SDR18867 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1937-38. OS County Series, Third Revision, scale 1:2500 (c. 25" to one mile). XLV-5.
- <6> SDR19551 Listed Building File: Historic England. 2011. The National Heritage List for England. List entry number 1087387.
- <7> SDR18621 Unpublished document: Derwent Valley Mills (DVM) Nomination Steering Panel. 2000. Derwent Valley Mills World Heritage List Nomination Document. p 80.
|Grid reference||Centred SK 3513 4509 (16m by 16m) (Approximate)|
|Civil Parish||BELPER, AMBER VALLEY, DERBYSHIRE|
|World Heritage Site||Derwent Valley Mills|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Dec 21 2018 9:27AM