Listed Building record MDR9844 - Former Ebenezer Methodist Church, Derby Road, Belper
Type and Period (6)
- UNITED METHODIST FREE CHAPEL (Victorian to Edwardian - 1859 AD to 1907 AD)
- BEER HOUSE (Victorian - 1846 AD to 1859 AD)
- UNITED METHODIST CHAPEL (Edwardian to Early 20th Century - 1907 AD to 1932 AD)
- WESLEYAN METHODIST CHAPEL (Early 20th Century to Late 20th Century - 1932 AD to 2000 AD?)
- GROCERS SHOP (Victorian - 1846 AD to 1859 AD)
- HOUSE (Late 20th Century to 21st Century - 2000 AD? to 2050 AD)
- <1> SDR348 Bibliographic reference: Bulmer, T. 1895. History, Topography & Directory of Derby. 671.
- <2> SDR18621 Unpublished document: Derwent Valley Mills (DVM) Nomination Steering Panel. 2000. Derwent Valley Mills World Heritage List Nomination Document. 80.
- <3> SDR19551 Listed Building File: Historic England. 2011. The National Heritage List for England. https://historicengland.org.uk/listing/the-list/list-entry/1087387?section=official-list-entry.
|Grid reference||SK 35138 45096 (point)|
|Civil Parish||BELPER, AMBER VALLEY, DERBYSHIRE|
|World Heritage Site||Derwent Valley Mills|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Aug 21 2022 12:36PM