Monument record MDR9932 - Boundary stone, Bracken Lane, Holloway, Dethick, Lea and Holloway
Type and Period (1)
- BOUNDARY STONE (Georgian to Victorian - 1800 AD to 1900 AD)
- World Heritage Site Buffer Zone
- <1> SDR18918 Unpublished document: County Treasure Recording Form. 16.2, with photos.
- <2> SDR18789 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1882. OS County Series, 1st edition, scale 1:2500 (c. 25" to one mile).
- <3> SDR18790 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1896-1900. OS County Series, 2nd edition (1st revision), scale 1:2500 (c. 25" to one mile).
- <4> SDR20367 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1912-1921. OS County Series, 3rd edition (Second Revision), scale 1:2500 (25" to one mile).
- <5> SDR23431 Correspondence: Wigglesworth, G. 2005. Email regarding archaeological features in and around Lea, received by HER Officer 17/05/2005. Email.
|Grid reference||Centred SK 3270 5618 (15m by 15m)|
|Civil Parish||DETHICK, AMBER VALLEY, DERBYSHIRE|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Dec 21 2018 9:27AM