Monument record MDR9958 - Royal Petrifying Well, Temple Road, Matlock Bath
Type and Period (1)
- SPRING (Elizabethan to Victorian - 1600 AD to 1900 AD)
- World Heritage Site Buffer Zone
- <1> SDR18918 Unpublished document: County Treasure Recording Form. 13.18.
- <2> SDR18790 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1896-1900. OS County Series, 2nd edition (1st revision), scale 1:2500 (c. 25" to one mile). XXXIV-6, 1898.
- <3> SDR20367 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1912-1921. OS County Series, 3rd edition (Second Revision), scale 1:2500 (25" to one mile). XXXIV-6.
- <4> SDR3765 Unpublished document: Derbyshire County Council. 1977. Derbyshire Treasures, No. 2, Wells, Springs and Water Supplies.
|Grid reference||SK 2932 5799 (point) (Approximate)|
|Civil Parish||MATLOCK BATH, DERBYSHIRE DALES, DERBYSHIRE|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Dec 21 2018 9:27AM