House. Dated 1621 but with evidence of an earlier house within, and with additions in 1842. Close studded timber framed main range, rising from a stone plinth, with off-centre brick ridge intermediate stack, and gabled thatched roof with scalloped ridge. Two bay front with angle braces to centre and ends at first floor level. C20 casement frames with leaded lights in enlarged openings. North west end of ground floor single storey c20 bay with thatched roof, south east end of C20 glazed conservatory. C19 gabled open porch to off-centre doorway, with four-centred arched head, and thatched roof. Oak door with gothic glazing to upper part, within the porch. North west gable end has 4 and 5-light and blocked 5-light mullioned windows. South east gable has small 4-light attic window, 3-light mullioned first floor window, and enlarged ground floor windows. Gable has slightly cambered tie beam, and angle braces from joweled corner post. North west gable tie beam has date 1621 and initials of George and Millicent Mellor. Roughcast two storeyed wing to north east, dated 1842, with stone slated roof, with gabled porch bearing date on four-centred arched lintel and intermediate ridge stack of brick with octagonal shafts. Interior: much exposed timber framing, with substantial ceiling spine beams and joists. Good C17 stone hearth to corner at north west end. Newel staircase, and a timber framed smoke hood to attic.