Church. 1646-61 re-using some earlier materials, with addition of 1826 plus 1933 addition and minor alterations. C17 part of coursed rubble stone with ashlar dressing and quoins, plus graduated stone slate roof with stone coped gables on plain kneelers, 1826 addition of coursed squared stone with ashlar dressing and plain tile roof with stone coped gables and octagonal stone bellcote to north gable end which has lancets to each side with hoodmoulds and stone roof with foliage finial. T-plan, low 3 bay C17 part with south porch running east-west with 1826 addition at right angles to west end. South gable wall of 1826 part has steps up to pointed flush doorcase with metal clock-face above. West wall has four large lancets with returned hoodmoulds and Y-tracery metal windows with glazing bars. North wall blank except for central buttress, square to base and octagonal over, which supports the bellcote. East elevation has similar window to western ones, to south side. C17 part has 3-light Perpendicular east window, three C17 2-light recessed and chamfered mullion windows to south side with gabled porch between western two, and similar window to north side with 1933 vestry added to west. Porch has double panelled door below plain lintel inscribed 'JW 1752' and to west is a stone with inset lead inscription 'G 1661 P'. Simple pointed arched inner door flanked by stone benches. Vestry has 2-light window and door to east also and 3- light flat headed window to north with semi-circular headed lights and hoodmould. Above in the gable is datestone inscribed 'JM 1933'. To west of vestry is another 2-light C17 style window and to east is a large buttress. Interior of earlier part has raised and fielded panelling to dado height, C19 scissor truss roof, and two trefoil headed painted commandment plaques to either side of altar. 1826 part has painted flat ceiling with moulded plaster cornice, C19 organ to north end and C12 circular font bowl on C19 octagonal stone stem. 1826 hatchment over south door. Plain C19 pews throughout. Two brass plaques on north wall of earlier part, one charity plaque of c1705 and one memorial to Joseph Statham, c1809.