Anglican church. 1901-3. P H Currie, Architect, with tower by Currie added 1911, all in the Free Gothic style. Rubble gritstone, randomly coursed with quoins, coped gables and plain tiled roof. Irregular plan, with tower to cross towards the east end, entrance porch to south wall at west end, and lean-to vestry towards the centre of the south wall. Shallow transept on north wall for organ, and chancel. South porch ashlar and rubble, rising from a shallow chamfered plinth entrance on west side with dentilled segmental arched head to doorway. South gable with 2-light window, semi-circular headed light below a plain flush band with blind shield and cusped lancet carvings. Five bay nave with carved finial to coped gable, shallow stepped buttresses between second and third bays. 2-light Perp style windows with flat heads within quoined surrounds, with a coupled pair of 2-light openings west of the vestry projection, all with moulded drips to heads. Lean-to vestry on shallow chamfered plinth, below cills to windows. 2-light semi-circular headed window, quoined door surround and stepped hoodmould above blank shield to door head. Shallow stepped buttress to east of door rises to become a squat crocketed pinnacle above. Pointed arched 3-light window to east end of vestry. Two stage tower, square on plan, with polygonal stair turret to south west corner, terminating in a moulded eaves band. Coupled 2-light belfry windows, cusped heads to lights beneath a segmental arch. Stepped buttresses to first stage, and above, ashlar crenellated parapets with crocketed pinnacles to corners and to parapet wall centres. Chancel south wall with ogee headed 2-light window in quoined surround, moulded eaves band, and stepped angle buttresses to end. Pointed arched 5-light east window below hoodmould with block stops. North transept with 3-light cusped window beneath flat head. Nave north wall with four 2-light windows, a chimney and a single stepped buttress. 5-light west window with pointed arch beneath a continuous hoodmould with vertical pilaster strip rising from arch head to support a blind niche in the gable apex. Interior double chamfered arch to nave cross rising from crenellated imposts. Chamfered arch to north transept with lancets above. Twin arches to south transept, and two lancets above. Five bay nave roof with arch braced kind post trusses, and intermediate arch braced collar trusses the braces to the main trusses cusped. Pulpit, lectern and chancel credence table by Currie. Metal plaque with enamelled inlay work on south side of chancel arch.