Non-Conformist Chapel. 1815. Red brick with painted stone dressings. Welsh slate roof. Sawtooth eaves cornice. Two storeys. Three bay entrance elevation has parapet ramped up to pedimented gable. Plain first floor band and a thin band at base of the parapet and the base of the pediment. Large round- arched entrance with C20 double doors and overlight. Flanked on each side by fixed small pane lights under wedge brick lintels. Three similar windows above. Above the centre window a stone with moulded hoodmould, inscribed METHODIST CHAPEL 1815. Circular vent with moulded surround in the gable. Three bay west and east elevations have similar fenestration. Interior: U-plan gallery supported on five cast iron columns. Later C19 raised preaching platform with iron railings. Plain open benches. A pair of stick baluster staircases lead up to the gallery.
Do you have any more information about this record? Please feel free to comment with information and photographs, or ask any questions, using the "Disqus" tool below. Comments are moderated, and we aim to respond/publish as soon as possible.