Vicarage. Mid C18, extended and altered in 1842, also extended in late C19. Red brick with brick and stone dressings. Plain tile roofs, with brick coped gables, brick gable stacks, that to north external, and timber bracketed eaves cornice to mid C18 part, and brick ridge stacks to rear addition. Mid C18 part also has a plain first floor band. Two storeys and two bays with large three bay addition to rear. West front has the original house to centre with two, almost full height, glazing bar sashes under wedge lintels with incised voussoirs and double keystones. Between these is an area of disturbed brickwork where the original doorcase must have been. Above are two similar windows to those below. Attached to north side of the original house is a segmental, two storey brick bay with no openings and attached to the south is a single storey addition with a moulded early C19 doorcase to south side and small casement under segment head to west side. Rear wing has three glazing bar sashes under segment heads to south side and three similar above. Interior refashioned in 1842 with stick baluster staircase and marble fire surrounds.
Listing NGR: SK2696932047