Hall, now converted into three houses. 1627 with later alterations and C20 additions. Coursed gritstone rubble with quoins. Gritstone dressings. Slate roof. Stone ridge, gable end and side wall stacks. Plain bargeboards with finials to gables. Five gabled front, two wide ones to east with two storeys plus attics, To west, two narrow recessed bays either side of wide one. Extreme western bay, C20, All three bays of two storeys only. Irregular fenestration. Off-centre chamfered quoined doorcase. Shallow pitched arch cut into base of shouldered lintel. Lintel inscribed 'CIM 1627'. To east four-light recessed and chamfered mullion window, formerly five-light. Dripmould with returned stops over. To west two-light recessed and chamfered mullion window. Beyond in recessed bay similar four-light window and further to west similar five-light window with dripmould over. C20 door and window to new addition. Above similar windowtothme below, except over 1627 door, a three-light recessed and chamfered mullion window with dripmould over. In each of 2 eastern gables a two-light recessed and chamfered mullion window.