Formerly known as: Premises occupied by Helme Footwear MANOR PARK ROAD. Former Wesleyan Chapel, now industrial unit. 1836, (datestone covered by sign). Squared and coursed watershot millstone grit. Ashlar door and window surrounds. Slate roof.
EXTERIOR: single storey, 3 bays, 2 round-headed (raised) windows in round-headed surrounds with keystones and brackets to imposts flank central double door with plain fanlight and similar surround. Console shaped corbels to eaves. Left and right elevations: 2 windows of 6 panes with flat lintels. C20 extensions to side and rear.
INTERIOR: no interior features survive. Entrance front with attached spear-headed iron railings on low plinth wall with 4 piers with pyramidal caps. Side wall with coping and square-headed cap with chamfered corners. Originally listed with Premises occupied by Helme Footwear (former Tabernacle Chapel).
Listing NGR: SK0415994426
Do you have any more information about this record? Please feel free to comment with information and photographs, or ask any questions, using the "Disqus" tool below. Comments are moderated, and we aim to respond/publish as soon as possible.