Site record MDR11456 - All Saints' Church Churchyard, Church Lane, Mackworth
Type and Period (1)
- CHURCHYARD (Medieval to 21st Century - 1300 AD? to 2050 AD)
- None recorded
- <1> SDR18789 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1882. OS County Series, 1st edition, scale 1:2500 (c. 25" to one mile). Sheet XLIX-7.
- <2> SDR18790 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1896-1900. OS County Series, 2nd edition (1st revision), scale 1:2500 (c. 25" to one mile). Sheet XLIX-7, 1901.
- <3> SDR20367 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1912-1921. OS County Series, 3rd edition (Second Revision), scale 1:2500 (25" to one mile). Sheet XLIX-7.
- <4> SDR19551 Listed Building File: Historic England. 2011. The National Heritage List for England. List entry number 1158681.
- <5> SDR19551 Listed Building File: Historic England. 2011. The National Heritage List for England. Llist entry number 1335360.
- <6> SDR24487 Unpublished document: Johnson, S, Sumpter, A and J Young (Mayfield). 2012. All Saints Church, Mackworth: Report on an Archaeological Watching Brief Maintained during New Services Provision.
|Grid reference||Centred SK 32016 37739 (81m by 61m)|
|Civil Parish||MACKWORTH, AMBER VALLEY, DERBYSHIRE|
Related Monuments/Buildings (4)
Related Events/Activities (2)
Please contact the HER for details.
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Mar 14 2020 6:46PM