This building was erected in 1886 as the Union Club. On the elevation facing St John's Road (then the main entrance) are two stained glass windows 3ft x 2½ft having pockets at the corners, crossed billiard cues as diagonals, and depicting a triangle of snooker balls in the lower segment and billiard balls in the side panels. (1)
Unpublished document: County Treasure Recording Form. 11(l).1, with photos.
Find a placename, postcode or grid reference
The map is limited to 3000 records per layer so not all records are being displayed for this area. Zoom in to see more.
Centred SK 0565 7352 (29m by 16m)
BUXTON, HIGH PEAK, DERBYSHIRE
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Jan 31 2018 10:55AM
Comments and Feedback
Do you have any more information about this record? Please feel free to comment with information and photographs, or ask any questions, using the "Disqus" tool below. Comments are moderated, and we aim to respond/publish as soon as possible.