Scheduled Monument record MDR1318 - Mill Bridge, Ashford
Type and Period (1)
- BRIDGE (Stuart to Victorian - 1664 AD to 1900 AD)
- --- SDR24389 Unpublished document: Chan, B (ARCUS). 2003. An Archaeological Watching Brief at Mill (Hyde) Bridge, Ashford-in-the-Water, Derbyshire.
- <1> SDR6877 Bibliographic reference: Firth, J B. 1905. Highways and Byways in Derbyshire. p257.
- <2> SDR12891 Bibliographic reference: Pevsner, N. 1979. The Buildings of England: Derbyshire. 2nd ed., revised.
- <3> SDR10000 Index: North Derbyshire Archaeological Trust (NDAT). North Derbyshire Archaeological Trust Index. unnumbered.
- <4> SDR19551 Listed Building File: Historic England. 2011. The National Heritage List for England.
- <5> SDR18970 Photograph: Peak District National Park Authority (PDNPA). Black and white photograph collection. 533.6-8 (1997).
- <6> SDR23124 Unpublished document: May, R (ARCUS). 2002. Derbyshire Historic Bridge, research report.
|Grid reference||Centred SK 1988 6960 (10m by 10m) (Approximate)|
|Civil Parish||ASHFORD IN THE WATER, DERBYSHIRE DALES, DERBYSHIRE|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (3)
Please contact the HER for details.
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Mar 3 2020 2:45PM