Source/Archive record SDR23124 - Derbyshire Historic Bridge, research report
|Title||Derbyshire Historic Bridge, research report|
|Author/Originator||May, R (ARCUS)|
Research commissioned relating to the structural form of historic bridges, following the discovery of possible foundations within geo-technical test pits.
Paper and pdf copy.
Derbyshire County Council HER Doc. No. 624
Referenced Monuments (6)
- MDR15116 Bobbin Mill Bridge, Ashford in the Water (Listed Building)
- MDR3499 Holme Bridge, off Ashford Road, Bakewell (Scheduled Monument)
- MDR15115 Lumford Bridge, Bakewell (Monument)
- MDR3882 Matlock Bridge, River Derwent, Matlock Town (Monument)
- MDR1318 Mill Bridge, Ashford (Scheduled Monument)
- MDR1305 Sheepwash Bridge, Fennel Street, Ashford in the Water (Scheduled Monument)
Referenced Events (1)
Please contact the HER for details.
Referenced Designations (0)
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Nov 5 2019 5:07PM