Building record MDR13263 - Sudbury Almshouses, Park Road, Ilkeston
Type and Period (1)
- ALMSHOUSE (Victorian to Early 20th Century - 1896 AD to 1921 AD)
- None recorded
- <1> SDR18790 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1896-1900. OS County Series, 2nd edition (1st revision), scale 1:2500 (c. 25" to one mile).
- <2> SDR20367 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1912-1921. OS County Series, 3rd edition (Second Revision), scale 1:2500 (25" to one mile).
- <3> SDR18918 Unpublished document: County Treasure Recording Form. 10(c).1, with photo.
- <4> SDR20431 *Internet Web Site: 2005. www.ilkcam.com. www.ilkcam.com/Specials/Town%20Walk/030216/TW06%20Park%20Road.html.
- <5> SDR20894 *Internet Web Site: Google Maps. http://maps.google.com/. Website viewed 25/05/2012.
|Grid reference||Centred SK 4694 4148 (20m by 16m)|
|Civil Parish||ILKESTON, EREWASH, DERBYSHIRE|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Jun 1 2016 2:41PM