Building record MDR14183 - Nos. 5-6 Long Row, Belper
Type and Period (1)
- WORKERS COTTAGE (Georgian to Victorian - 1800 AD to 1840 AD)
- Listed Building (II) 1109240: NOS. 5 AND 6 LONG ROW
- World Heritage Site
- <1> SDR19551 Listed Building File: Historic England. 2011. The National Heritage List for England. NHLE entry no: 1109240.
- <2> SDR22089 Bibliographic reference: Fowkes, D (ed.). 2011. Derbyshire Industrial Archaeology: A Gazetteer of Sites, Part III, Borough of Amber Valley (second edition). p 3.
- <3> SDR22079 Bibliographic reference: Derwent Valley Mills Partnership. 2011. The Derwent Valley Mills and their Communities. pp 54-5.
|Grid reference||Centred SK 3467 4791 (10m by 13m)|
|Civil Parish||BELPER, AMBER VALLEY, DERBYSHIRE|
|World Heritage Site||Derwent Valley Mills|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Dec 21 2018 9:27AM