Nos. 1-24 Bailey's Mill, off Lumsdale Road, Matlock Town, a mid 18th century building.
From the National Heritage List for England:
'1. THE CLIFF 1390 MATLOCK Matlock Mill SK 3059 5/95 5.9.72.
2. A corn mill on Bentley Brook originally powered by water although no machinery survives. Mid C18. Coursed stone rubble; 4 storeys. Advanced central bay on west side has 3 windows with later glazing bars and a doorway with arched head and segmental fanlight. Side wings each have 3 windows, partly obscured by later sack hoist enclosures; plain eaves; slates.
St Andrew's House Matlock Mill and former Malt House of Matlock Mill form a group.
Listing NGR: SK3086659917.'
Listed Building File: Historic England. 2011. The National Heritage List for England. https://historicengland.org.uk/listing/the-list/list-entry/1247887.
Find a placename, postcode or grid reference
The map is limited to 3000 records per layer so not all records are being displayed for this area. Zoom in to see more.
Do you have any more information about this record? Please feel free to comment with information and photographs, or ask any questions, using the "Disqus" tool below. Comments are moderated, and we aim to respond/publish as soon as possible.