Building record MDR3197 - All Saints Church, Ballidon
Type and Period (1)
- CHURCH (Medieval to Post Medieval - 1066 AD to 1900 AD)
- <1> SDR17281 Bibliographic reference: Cox, J C. 1877. Notes on the Churches of Derbyshire, Vol. II. pp 439-440.
- <2> SDR3507 Bibliographic reference: Bulmer, T and Co.. 1895. History, Topography and Directory of Derbyshire. p331.
- <3> SDR12080 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1955. 6".
- <4> SDR6299 Personal Observation: F1 FRH 06-MAY-66.
- <5> SDR12891 Bibliographic reference: Pevsner, N. 1979. The Buildings of England: Derbyshire. 2nd ed., revised. p80.
- <6> SDR9501 Index: North Derbyshire Archaeological Trust (NDAT). North Derbyshire Archaeological Trust Index: 0182. 0182.
- <7> SDR20097 Scheduling record: English Heritage. 1989. Scheduling Notification: medieval village and field system immediately south of Ballidon. Cat. No.: 279.
- <8> SDR23468 Unpublished document: Church of England. 2007. Identification of bells and bell frames of historic significance.
|Grid reference||Centred SK 2039 5443 (17m by 11m) (Centre)|
|Civil Parish||BALLIDON, DERBYSHIRE DALES, DERBYSHIRE|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (4)
Please contact the HER for details.
External Links (0)
Record last edited
May 29 2015 3:50PM