Building record MDR4763 - Turnpike Cottage, Makeney Road, Belper
Type and Period (1)
- TOLL HOUSE (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
- <1> SDR3846 Bibliographic reference: CBA Panel on Indust Mons 1975 2.
- <2> SDR19551 Listed Building File: Historic England. 2011. The National Heritage List for England. List entry number 1101747.
- <3> SDR19111 Index: Council for British Archaeology (CBA). CBA Industrial Archaeology Report Card. Tollhouse, Holbrook.
- <4> SDR18918 Unpublished document: County Treasure Recording Form. 10(g).2, April 1976, with photo.
- <5> SDR18315 Bibliographic reference: Fowkes, D (ed.). 1993. Derbyshire Industrial Archaeology: A Gazeteer of Sites Part III: Borough of Amber Valley. p 12.
|Grid reference||Centred SK 3586 4462 (18m by 14m) (Centre)|
|Civil Parish||BELPER, AMBER VALLEY, DERBYSHIRE|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Aug 21 2017 10:42AM