Building record MDR5135 - Cruck-framed building, Greenfield Farm, Ashover
Type and Period (1)
- CRUCK BARN (Post Medieval - 1540 AD to 1900 AD)
- <1> SDR10842 Index: North Derbyshire Archaeological Trust (NDAT). North Derbyshire Archaeological Trust Index: 0092. 0092.
- <2> SDR8885 Article in serial: Marston, F. 1967. 'Cruck frames of Derbyshire; an interim report', Derbyshire Archaeological Journal. Volume 87, pp 117-122.
- <3> SDR3540 Bibliographic reference: Bunker, B. 1970. Cruck Buildings: An Opinion as to their Origin and Dating. LS 728.6. p. 57.
- <4> SDR19551 Listed Building File: Historic England. 2011. The National Heritage List for England. NHLE No: 1218498.
|Grid reference||Centred SK 3536 6105 (9m by 19m) (Centre)|
|Civil Parish||ASHOVER, NORTH EAST DERBYSHIRE, DERBYSHIRE|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Feb 16 2016 5:34PM