Building record MDR5213 - Former threshing barn, Unthank Hall, Unthank Lane, Holmesfield
Type and Period (2)
- <1> SDR11504 Index: NDAT. 3701. 3701.
- <2> SDR8885 Article in serial: Marston, F. 1967. 'Cruck frames of Derbyshire; an interim report', Derbyshire Archaeological Journal. Volume 87, pp 117-122.
- <3> SDR3540 Bibliographic reference: Bunker, B. 1970. Cruck Buildings: An Opinion as to their Origin and Dating. LS 728.6. p9.
- <4> SDR4471 Unpublished document: Nottingham University Tree-Ring Dating Laboratory. Dendro Sample Record and Summary. Initial Report 25 March 1992.
- <5> SDR21031 Bibliographic reference: Nottingham University Tree-Ring Dating Laboratory. 1993. 'List 49. Nottingham University tree-ring dating laboratory results: Derbyshire, Peak Pak and RCHME dendrochronological survey, 1991-92', Vernacular Architecture. Volume 24, pp 43-44.
|Grid reference||Centred SK 3067 7603 (10m by 49m) (Centre)|
|Civil Parish||HOLMESFIELD, NORTH EAST DERBYSHIRE, DERBYSHIRE|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Feb 28 2011 2:32PM