Monument record MDR5658 - Cropmarks, south of Trent Lane, Long Eaton
Type and Period (2)
- LINEAR FEATURE (Unknown date)
- ENCLOSURE (Unknown date)
- None recorded
Cropmarks of linear features and part of an enclosure were recorded at Long Eaton (no OS AP coverage available). (1, 2) Cropmarks plotted on map overlay, 1:10,000. (3) This area now  appears to be largely under water on modern OS maps. This is presumably an area that has been quarried for sand and gravel and later infilled with water. (4)
- <1> SDR15765 Bibliographic reference: Trent Valley Arch Res Comm Gaz c 1980 4. TVARC No 2146.
- <2> SDR1447 Aerial Photograph: APs (NMR SK4931/1 2).
- <3> SDR1127 Archive: Whiteley, S. 1989. Aerial Photographic Transcripton Project.
- <4> SDR20816 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). Current Mastermap and 1:10000 series. 09/04/2010.
|Grid reference||SK 49913 31961 (point) (Approximate)|
|Civil Parish||LONG EATON, EREWASH, DERBYSHIRE|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (1)
Please contact the HER for details.
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Oct 6 2014 2:01PM