Monument record MDR566 - Rake Vein, also known as Gautries Vein, Gautries Hill, Peak Forest
Type and Period (5)
- <1> SDR12659 Personal Observation: Rieuwerts, J. 1990. Pers. Comm.. 1990.
- <2> SDR20433 Unpublished document: Ullathorne, A (PDNPA). 2001. Perryfoot Farm, Peak Forest, Derbyshire, archaeological survey, 2004. Feature 12, pp 5-6.
- <3> SDR19821 Bibliographic reference: Barnatt, J. 2004. An Inventory of Regionally & Nationally Important Lead Mining Sites in the Peak District. Vol. 2: Corpus of Sites. Site 11, pp 22-23.
- <4> SDR21343 Bibliographic reference: Rieuwerts, J. 2007. Lead Mining in Derbyshire. History, Development and Draining. Vol. 1: Castleton to the River Wye. p 73.
- <5> SDR21509 Scheduling record: English Heritage. 2013. Scheduling Notification: Gautries Rake. List entry no. 1412938.
|Grid reference||Centred SK 1010 8082 (1076m by 161m) (Centre)|
|Civil Parish||PEAK FOREST, HIGH PEAK, DERBYSHIRE|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Apr 30 2013 10:23AM