Monument record MDR5754 - Dismantled railway, Shipley - Heanor Branch of the Great Northern Railway
Type and Period (1)
- RAILWAY (Georgian to Victorian - 1800 AD to 1900 AD)
- None recorded
- <1> SDR18789 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1882. OS County Series, 1st edition, scale 1:2500 (c. 25" to one mile).
- <2> SDR18790 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1896-1900. OS County Series, 2nd edition (1st revision), scale 1:2500 (c. 25" to one mile).
- <3> SDR19075 Aerial Photograph: UK Perspectives. 1999-2002. Aerial photographic coverage of Derbyshire.
- <4> SDR22089 Bibliographic reference: Fowkes, D (ed.). 2011. Derbyshire Industrial Archaeology: A Gazetteer of Sites, Part III, Borough of Amber Valley (second edition). pp. 12.
|Grid reference||Centred SK 429 460 (100m by 100m) (Centre)|
|Civil Parish||ILKESTON, EREWASH, DERBYSHIRE|
|Civil Parish||HEANOR AND LOSCOE, AMBER VALLEY, DERBYSHIRE|
|Civil Parish||SHIPLEY, AMBER VALLEY, DERBYSHIRE|
|Civil Parish||SMALLEY, AMBER VALLEY, DERBYSHIRE|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Nov 16 2017 10:40AM