A 17th century building of two storeys in coursed stone with stone slate roof. (1)
A grade II listed building. Originally a single unit dwelling with attached stables. Contains a blocked doorway with a large lintel bearing the inscription: 'EH/ 1669'. The stable was used as a slaughterhouse at one time. Converted to a house in 1990. (2)
Listed Building File: Historic England. 2011. The National Heritage List for England. 1/0296/117.
Find a placename, postcode or grid reference
The map is limited to 3000 records per layer so not all records are being displayed for this area. Zoom in to see more.
Centred SK 029 962 (9m by 12m) (Centre)
GLOSSOP, HIGH PEAK, DERBYSHIRE
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Apr 18 2016 2:55PM
Comments and Feedback
Do you have any more information about this record? Please feel free to comment with information and photographs, or ask any questions, using the "Disqus" tool below. Comments are moderated, and we aim to respond/publish as soon as possible.