Monument record MDR8066 - Ridge and furrow, south-east of Borrowash Bridge, Elvaston
Type and Period (1)
- RIDGE AND FURROW (Medieval - 1066 AD to 1539 AD)
- None recorded
- <1> SDR19005 Unpublished document: Symonds, J; Cooper, T; Wagner, P; Webster, J.. 1995. Desk-Based Assessment of Land at Elvaston, Derbyshire.. SMR Doc. No. 157.
- <2> SDR19006 Unpublished document: Badcock, A; Cox, C; Buckland, P.. 1995. Archaeological Field Evaluation at Elvaston, Derbyshire. Phase 1. SMR Doc. No. 203.
- <3> SDR19009 Unpublished document: Gater, J & Gaffney, C. 1996. Report on Geophysical Survey, Elvaston, Derbyshire.. Survey No:96/105. pp 1-2, Area 1; Fig 1.
- <4> SDR19010 Unpublished document: Atkinson, S (ARCUS). 1997. An Archaeological Field Evaluation at Elvaston, Derbyshire. Phase 3..
|Grid reference||SK 41798 33737 (point) (Approximate)|
|Civil Parish||ELVASTON, SOUTH DERBYSHIRE, DERBYSHIRE|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (6)
Please contact the HER for details.
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Mar 14 2020 9:05PM