Monument record MDR8486 - Kilbourne Colliery (remains of), Kilburn
Type and Period (5)
- None recorded
- <1> SDR19195 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1888. OS 1st edition, 6", sheet XLV NW.
- <2> SDR18790 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1896-1900. OS County Series, 2nd edition (1st revision), scale 1:2500 (c. 25" to one mile). Sheet XLV.2, 1900.
- <3> SDR20367 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1912-1921. OS County Series, 3rd edition (Second Revision), scale 1:2500 (25" to one mile). Sheet XLV.2, 1914.
- <4> SDR19197 Verbal communication: 2003. Information and photo from R Sandbach, DCC.
- <5> SDR22089 Bibliographic reference: Fowkes, D (ed.). 2011. Derbyshire Industrial Archaeology: A Gazetteer of Sites, Part III, Borough of Amber Valley (second edition). p. 10.
|Grid reference||Centred SK 38434 46197 (867m by 330m)|
|Civil Parish||DENBY, AMBER VALLEY, DERBYSHIRE|
|Civil Parish||KILBURN, AMBER VALLEY, DERBYSHIRE|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Jan 8 2018 3:09PM