Monument record MDR8533 - Icehouse to north of fishponds, Stanton Hall, Stanton in Peak
Type and Period (1)
- ICEHOUSE (Georgian to Victorian - 1800 AD to 1850 AD)
- <1> SDR19109 Bibliographic reference: Hill, R (PPJPB). 1985. Peak Park Treasures. E161.
- <2> SDR18970 Photograph: Peak District National Park Authority (PDNPA). Black and white photograph collection. 1984:22/B36; C5.
- <3> SDR18912 Unpublished document: Perkins, R. mid 1980s. Derbyshire Icehouses.
- <4> SDR18948 Bibliographic reference: Beamon, S P & Roaf, S. 1990. The Ice Houses of Britain. p 240.
|Grid reference||Centred SK 2358 6381 (13m by 11m) (Approximate)|
|Civil Parish||STANTON, DERBYSHIRE DALES, DERBYSHIRE|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Nov 16 2012 9:39AM