Building record MDR9716 - Former Pottery Methodist Chapel, Kilbourne Road, Belper
Type and Period (3)
- Listed Building (II) 78556: POTTERY METHODIST CHURCH AND ADJOINING SCHOOLROOM, KILBOURNE ROAD
- World Heritage Site Buffer Zone
- <1> SDR18789 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1882. OS County Series, 1st edition, scale 1:2500 (c. 25" to one mile). XL-13.
- <2> SDR18790 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1896-1900. OS County Series, 2nd edition (1st revision), scale 1:2500 (c. 25" to one mile). XL-13, 1898.
- <3> SDR20367 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1912-1921. OS County Series, 3rd edition (Second Revision), scale 1:2500 (25" to one mile). XL-13.
- <4> SDR18867 Map: Ordnance Survey (OS). 1937-38. OS County Series, Third Revision, scale 1:2500 (c. 25" to one mile). XL-13.
- <5> SDR19551 Listed Building File: Historic England. 2011. The National Heritage List for England. List entry number 1109238.
- <6> SDR13425 Bibliographic reference: RCHME (Royal Commission on the Historic Monuments of England). 1986. An Inventory of Nonconformist Chapels and Meeting-houses in Central England - Derbyshire extract. p. 34.
- <7> SDR19448 Bibliographic reference: Barrass, A.. 1994. Belper. Looking into the Past. p. 36.
|Grid reference||Centred SK 3610 4788 (18m by 17m) (Approximate)|
|Civil Parish||BELPER, AMBER VALLEY, DERBYSHIRE|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (0)
Record last edited
Dec 21 2018 9:27AM